With so many TENS units available it can be difficult knowing which device to buy. It’s even harder if you don’t have any prior knowledge about TENS. Some of the jargon and technical terms can be a bit overwhelming at first. But worry not, we’ve put together an easy to digest guide for our best tens unit for 2017, designed to help the novice – as well as the seasoned pro. Whether you’re looking for your first ever machine – or considering upgrading your current TENS unit – our lowdown will clear things up and ensure that you’re looking at the right devices.
1. HealthmateForever T24AB2
T24AB2 has a TOUCH SCREEN, which will help you to quick locate the right mode and quick lock your screen with a tap. This unit has double value which has 4 outputs with independent adjustable intensity in A/B channels. Health-mate Forever tens unit is the best PAIN RELIEF device by blocking the pain signal from nerves.
The health-mate forever has 8 pads with 24 modes and an intensity level of 20.
2. HealthmateForever Pro15AB
The healthmateForever pro15AB is perfect to help you relieve pain.
- 15 preprogrammed massage modes with different waveforms:
Tuina (Push & Pull), Acupuncture, Tapping, Guasha (Scraping), Cupping, Shiatus (Finger Press), Pressure, Back Pain, Deep Tissue Massage, Body Building, Body Building2, Foot Modes, Joint Modes, Back Pain Modes and Combination
- Adjustable 10-80 minute timer
- 20 intensity level settings
- 2 outputs are isolated, so both channel A and channel B has the same 100% power, without reducing strength in half
- Allows 4 pads to be applied to the two different targeted areas at the same time
- Rechargeable internal lithium battery
- Easy to read animated backlit LCD Display
3. iReliev ET-7070
iReliev has kept the controls simple and to a minimum, something I like. There are five keys on the front of the unit and they’re all you need to do everything.
Features of this tens unit include
- Intuitive – very easy to operate
- 8 different TENS programs for both chronic and acute pain
- 25 levels of intensity to choose from
- Adjustable timer – select session length from 5-60 minutes
- Shuts off automatically when session has finished
- Impressive battery life and has a battery level indicator
- Pocket-size – genuinely portable machine
- Comes with a belt clip
- Very competitively priced for such a high feature-set
4. Tens 7000
Tens 7000 is an excellent machine for pain management it is a portable unit with a great deal of flexibility and many adjustable settings.
With feature that includes
- Electronic nerve stimulation (ens) for pain management and rehabilitation
- Includes: 1 complete sets electrodes – four (4) individual electrodes in all, a TENS unit manual, TENS Unit, lead wires, 9-volt battery, instructions, carrying case
- Professional unit: Tens 7000. Portable unit with flexible and adjustable settings
- 5 modes of operation: burst, normal, modulation, strength-duration 1 and strength-duration 2
- Automatically time and record sessions (record over 900 hours)
5. HealthmateForever T12AB
- 12 preprogrammed massage modes with different waveforms:
- Tuina (Push & Pull), Acupuncture, Tapping, Guasha (Scraping), Cupping, Shiatsu (Finger Press), Pressure, Back Pain, Deep Tissue Massage, Body Building, Body Building2, and Combination
- Adjustable 10-80 minute timer
- 20 levels of adjustable intensity
- Adjustable mode and intensity in channel A or channel B.
- 2 outputs are isolated, so both channel A and channel B has the same 100% power, without reducing strength in half.
- Allows 4-6 pads to be applied to the different targeted areas at the same time;
- Rechargeable internal lithium battery – up to 10 hours of continuous use